Ms. Esty-Burke has worked in family law since 2003 while she still attended law school. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist and devotes her entire practice to family law. Ms. Burke took over Burke Law Firm, Inc. in 2015.
Ms. Esty-Burke has represented clients in counties throughout Northern California. She has dealt with all types of cases from contested custody and move away requests to high asset complicated property divisions and everything in between. Ms. Esty-Burke is committed to helping her clients through this difficult and often painful time in their lives.
Professional Qualifications and Activities
- California State Bar, 2005
- Certified Family Law Specialist
- Sacramento County Bar, Family Law Section – Member
- Law School: University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law (JD 2005)
- Graduated with Distinction
- Tax Concentration
- Witkin Awards in Family and Trial Advocacy